A native of the Knoxville area and graduate of the University of Tennessee, Camille is intimately familiar with Knoxville. Living there since 1968, Camille has witnessed Knoxville’s growth into one of the most popular, business and family friendly cities in the southeast.
During her 18 years as a real estate professional, Camille has developed the knowledge and skills to successfully navigate sellers and buyers through real estate transactions. She is a dedicated professional who puts her clients satisfaction above all else. Her attention to detail and determination to provide first class service sets her apart. Camille realizes that every transaction represents the most important purchase or sale a person can make, and she takes every precaution to ensure that communication is complete and clearly understood by all parties involved. Camille’s experience, credentials and education will meet and exceed your real estate needs completely.
Camille is proud to be affiliated with Dean-Smith Realty. An independent locally owned firm situated in the heart of Knoxville; Dean-Smith has an impeccable reputation within the community and considered to be The Agency of choice to represent prestige properties.
Camille’s credentials and experience are as follows:
- Realtor® for 18 years
- Licensed Broker
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate of the Realtors® Institute (GRI)
- Member of National, State and Local association of Realtors®
- Consistent Multi-Million dollar producer
- Knoxville resident for 43 years
- B. S. University of Tennessee
- Married with two grown children
- Extensive experience in residential, farm, investment and waterfront properties